Terms and Conditions
or if you would like to make a complaint about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, y
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
When you visit BMA, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to BMA, and information about how you interact in BMA. We refer to this automatically-collected information as
B MOVEMENT TV and subscription memberships
B MOVEMENT TV, for B MOVEMENT ACADEMY, will not grand a refund for the pay of membership. The individual will be able to cancel the membership at any time. There will be no refund for subscription purposes. B Movement Academy and B Movement TV are not responsible to offer you a refund if you accidentally purchase a subscription or re-purchase a subscription, as well as, if the backend software Uscreen.io mistakenly subscribes you or re-subscribes your membership.
B MOVEMENT ACADEMY will only grant a refund, credit your account, or replace a product if:
a) the product was misprinted
b) the product was damaged (excluding damages during delivery)
c) the product does not match the fulfillment information (e.g., the printed image is incorrect or placed incorrectly, the product is the wrong size, color, or type, etc.).
For clarification, B MOVEMENT ACADEMY will not grant a refund, credit your account, or replace a product solely because
a) it was unsatisfactory for any reason (excluding the matching of the provided fulfillment information)
b) the shipping provider did not complete delivery/the delivery was late In such cases, you must place a new order, or the recipient of the individual order must attempt to resolve the delivery dispute with the shipping provider.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at
If your return is accepted, we'll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
B MOVEMENT ACADEMY will not grant a refund or refunds for the deposit of a retreat or a total balance of the retreat unless otherwise specified exactly in the retreat landing page. After paying your remaining balance there are no-refunds.
Yoga Retreat Waiver: Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Terms and Conditions Agreement
Once filled out the registration form you hereby agree to the following: In consideration of your participation of any B Movement Academy's Yoga or Movement Retreats, or Bradley Terrell's Retreats, bradterrellyoga's retreats.
You hereby register for as well as the associated accommodations, meals, events and activities (collectively, “Retreats,”) You agree as follows:
1. Definitions. “Activities” shall include walking, hiking, running, yoga, core strength exercises, dynamic and joint mobility exercises, stretches, training, instruction, transportation in released (defined below in this paragraph) or other vehicles, traveling to and from a Retreat and all other activities associated with the Retreat. “Risks” shall include, without limitation, vehicular traffic, road and trail conditions, health conditions, weather, equipment failure, driver error, participant error, food provided, facilities, actions of other people, and the actions, negligence and carelessness of the Released, as defined below. “Released” shall include the Retreat organizers, booking agents, hosts, website hosting partners, retreat hosts, leaders, volunteers, officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents, the owners or operators of any Retreat facilities or equipment provided, the sponsors and partners of the Retreat.
2. Certification, Acknowledgements, Assumption of Risk, Health and Safety. You hereby certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems that preclude or restrict my participation in the Retreat, that you are physically fit, able to walk on unstable surfaces, such as trails, paths, grass and roads, and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person. You hereby assume all risks of participation in the Activities and the Retreat, including without limitation all Risks, whether such risks are caused (a) by the negligence or carelessness of the retreat leaders, (b) the negligence or carelessness of myself or (c) from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned or provided in any way by the Released. You acknowledge that the Retreat is, or may be an extreme test of my physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for serious injury, property loss and even death.
3. Waiver, Release and Agreement Not to Sue. You, and on behalf of your executors, administrators, heirs, successors, assigns, and as the parent or legal guardian of a participant of a Retreat, agree NOT TO SUE or make a claim against the Released Parties for any and all damage, death, injuries, hospitalization, sickness, loss, or harm that occur during the Retreat or while travel to and from the Retreat and Retreat Activities. This release includes, but is not limited to, claims for strict liability for any abnormally dangerous activities in which you choose to participate in the course of the Retreat, whether caused by negligence or carelessness of the Released or otherwise.
4. Indemnification and Hold Harmless. You, and on behalf of your executors, administrators, heirs, successors, assigns, and as the parent or legal guardian of a participant of a Retreat, you hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released and each of them from all liabilities, causes of action, claims and demands that arise from my acts or my failure to act, including my own negligence, during or relating to the Retreat. You, agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released and each of them from all liabilities, causes of action, claims and demands that arise from any loss, liability or damage, including 2 reasonable attorney’s fees incurred in any suit, demand or legal action arising out of any alleged injury, damage, loss, sickness, hospitalization or death resulting from engaging in any Activities, participation in the Retreat, or is alleged to or did result from the negligence or carelessness of any person. In accordance with this promise, I shall reimburse the Released Parties for any damages, reasonable settlements and defense costs, including attorney’s fees that they incur because of any such claims made against them including through appeal. You agree that in the event of your death or disability, the terms of this agreement, including the indemnification obligation in this Section 4, will be binding on your estate, and your personal representative, executor, administrator or guardian will be obligated to respect and enforce them.
5. Inherently Dangerous Activities. Retreat Participant acknowledges that are willfully and with full knowledge participating in certain activities, including but not limited to a program of fitness and physical exercise, and travel in developing countries that are inherently dangerous. “You are entirely responsible for your own personal safety, health, and mental, physical, emotional, and general well-being during and after the Retreat. You release the Retreat Organizers and their representatives, and any of their employees, assistants, and affiliates, of any liability for any injuries or damages mentally or physically you or any of my family members might incur during or after the Retreat. You understand that the Retreat is in no way psychotherapeutic or medical in nature. The Retreat is not involved with the treatment of disease of any kind and does in no way substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment. Bradley Terrell and other Retreat leaders and teachers do not treat, prescribe, or diagnose any illness, disease, or any other physical or mental disorder. Any personal advice or answers to your questions that are given to you on any Retreat are for entertainment purposes only. You release Retreat Organizers and their representatives and any of their employees, assistants, and affiliates from any injuries or damages mentally or physically that you or any of my family members might incur during or after this Retreat as a result of following any advice given to me on this Retreat. You release Retreat Organizers and their employees, assistants, and affiliates from any obligation to fulfill any claims about this Retreat that have been printed or spoken in any tapes, lecture, letters, literature, the Internet, websites, or the news media. You are entirely responsible for your personal safety, health, and well-being during the Retreat. You hold the Retreat Organizers harmless for anything that might happen to you or to your possessions on this Retreat. You understand that no health insurance nor travel insurance nor medical evacuation insurance is provided by the Retreat organizers, and, if you wish to be insured, you have to do this yourself. You have read and understand the foregoing Retreat Waiver. By clicking the " By clicking this box you agree to the Terms and Conditions" on the registration form and have read the Yoga Retreat Waiver: Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Terms and Conditions Agreement the participant releases the Retreat Organizers and its representatives from all responsibility and liability.
6. Medical Care. Although you acknowledge that there is no obligation of any person to provide any participant with medical care during, prior to or after a Retreat, in the event medical treatment is provided to you or your child or legal guardian, you hereby consent to such care. Release shall apply to all medical care and such medical care shall be deemed to be an Activity.
7. Personal Property. I acknowledge and agree that I am responsible for my equipment and all personal property during the Retreat and that the Released are not responsible in any way for such property whether it is lost, stolen or damaged.
8. Words and Images. Youunderstand that during a Retreat you may be photographed, videotaped and or my words may be recorded and authorize and allow B Movement Academy and its partners to use such images, words and likenesses for marketing, on websites, in brochures or other writings and any other legitimate purpose.
9. Applicable Law, Forum and Attorney’s Fees: you agree that the purpose of this agreement is that it shall be an enforceable release of liability and indemnity as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law. You agree that if any portion or provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then the remainder will continue in full force and effect. You also agree that any invalid provision will be modified or partially enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law to carry out the purpose of the agreement. This agreement also binds itself in any state, country or region worldwide.
10. Booking, Cancellation, Reservations & Deposit. By accepting the waiver, booking and cancellation policies and be accepted to participate in your training, retreat and or event, you agree that: The Cost of the trip of the Deposit is required to hold your reservation. The balance is due and must be received by B Movement Academy or Bradley Terrell by the specified date on the Retreat landing page. Prices do not include airfare. You do not need to have your flight booked in order to register. However, please confirm your travel dates once you’re booked.
11. Cancellation Policy Cancellation follows the retreat landing page for that specific retreat. There will be no refunds for arriving late or leaving early. There are no exceptions to the above cancellation policies including personal injuries or weather. B Movement Academy or Bradley Terrell will not be held responsible for any additional travel expenses incurred in preparation for cancelled retreats including airline tickets, travel delays, flight cancellations or illness. In circumstances where the cancellation of the retreat is due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability, acts of god or other external events outside our reasonable control, refunds within +10 days of the retreat will not be possible. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance excess or non-refundable flights. “Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk” forms prior to arrival. It is your responsibility to fully understand all of the Terms and Conditions regarding the prior to your arrival and you will not be allowed to participate in the retreat and no refund will be made if you do not complete the registration form or click the "By clicking the box I have agreed to the Terms and Conditions" or if you do not show up for the retreat or if you do not pay your remaining balance. We recommend travel cancellation insurance should your travel plans change. We also recommend that participants acquire medical evacuation insurance such as Medex, SOS etc. Travel insurance can be purchased through your travel agent or you can visit www.Insuremytrip.com or www.worldnomads.com for additional information.